Buying an RV will cost you a huge fortune. To protect your RV the right way, you must give importance to its cleaning and detailing process. Cleaning your entire recreational vehicle on your own may leave you tired at the end of the day. To make your mobile RV detailing up to the point, try taking professional assistance.
RV Detailing Service Salt Lake City:
How to give your RV the perfect detailing? You can do so by hiring the best RV detailing Service, Salt Lake. Executive Car Detail Inc. (ECD) provides the best onsite mobile detailing service to satisfy the demands of our customers. With our professional team equipped with the best cleaning tools, we can give your RV a clean look.
A Guide To Detailing Your RV:
Here is a simple guide on RV detailing, but to ensure that every corner of your RV is cleaned the right way, contact ECD, the leading Salt Lake City RV detailing company in Utah.
- Clean The Roof: Start the cleaning process from the roof. Scrub, wash, and dry your RV rooftops using the right cleaning product. RVs have different types of roof material, including rubber and fiberglass. Each material requires different cleaning agents. Although both roofs are easy to clean, but fiberglass may require special attention if it is becoming chalky or ashy.
- RV Washing: The sides of your RV require intense cleaning, especially the back and front sides. The dust and grime are likely going to cover your entire RV, making it dirty and shabby. Start cleaning the sides of your RV one by one. Make sure to thoroughly clean and dry the front, back, and rear side of your RV to give it a bright look.
- Awning Cleaning: Next move on to slide-out covers and awnings. Use different products for awnings and slide-out covers. Use a soft bristle brush and a sponge to make these parts of your mobile vehicle look as clean as new. If your awnings contain tough stains, you may require intense cleaning or a stain removal product.
- Polishing: Polishing and paint sealing is something that will make your RV looks brighter. Either use a one-in-all product or individual polishing abrasives, wax, or polymer sealant products to the task in a professional way. After removing defective paint from your motor vehicle, wipe out the residue with a microfiber towel. This is the most complex part of the RV cleaning process, which may eat hours of your time.
- Paint Sealing: To protect the paint, it must be sealed with the right product that can make the paint last longer. Apply a synthetic sealant either with your hands or using a machine, and afterwards, remove the sealant with your hands or using a towel.
RV cleaning is a lengthy process and with your bust schedule, it might not be possible for you. Due to this reason, RV owners often search for “Is there an RV detailing near me?"
For the best RV wash and detail in SLC, ECD is often a number one choice by RV owners. We can clean your RV from the inside out using the equipment that gives your RV a new life.
Contact ECD for the best onsite mobile detailing at 385-312-9912RV Detailing Service Salt Lake City